Choc Chip Cookie n' Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cgranulated sugar
2 1/2 call-purpose flour
1 pkgdouble stuffed oreos
1/4 chot fudge topping
1 c(2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 clight brown sugar
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1 tspbaking soda
2 c(12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
1 pkgfamily size (9×13) brownie mix
How to Make Choc Chip Cookie n' Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the butter, 1 cup granulated sugar and 3/4 cup light brown sugar with electric mixer for 5 minutes on medium speed. Mix in the vanilla and eggs until well combined.
- Use another bowl to mix the flour, salt and baking soda and whisk. Incorporate into the egg and butter mixture until the flour is well combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Line 9×13 baking dish with wax paper and grease with cooking spray. Place the dough in the bottom.
- Arrange Oreos on top. Mix brownie mix with 1/4 cup of hot fudge topping.
- Spread the brownie batter over the layer of Oreos and bake for half an hour at 350 degrees, covered with foil.
- Displace the foil and bake for about 20 minutes longer.
- Let cool. Serve and enjoy!