Chinese Fortune Cookies
I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
How to Make Chinese Fortune Cookies
- Beat eggs with electric beater for 2 minutes;
- Add sugar gradually, beating for 10 minutes.
- Fold in flour and lemon extract; beat for 2 minutes.
- Heat griddle to medium.
- Drop batter onto griddle by tablespoonfuls;
- allow to spread to about 3 inches in diameter.
- Cook for 30 seconds on each side or until cakes become golden brown.
- Remove from griddle.
- Place fortune paper in center while still hot and pliable;
- fold cake up from 3 sides. Allow to cool.
Mrs. Mary Biclawski
Urichesville Church of God LWWB