Chinese Fortune Cookies
I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
How to Make Chinese Fortune Cookies
- 1Beat eggs with electric beater for 2 minutes;
- 2Add sugar gradually, beating for 10 minutes.
- 3Fold in flour and lemon extract; beat for 2 minutes.
- 4Heat griddle to medium.
- 5Drop batter onto griddle by tablespoonfuls;
- 6allow to spread to about 3 inches in diameter.
- 7Cook for 30 seconds on each side or until cakes become golden brown.
- 8Remove from griddle.
- 9Place fortune paper in center while still hot and pliable;
- 10fold cake up from 3 sides. Allow to cool.
Mrs. Mary Biclawski
Urichesville Church of God LWWB