Children friendly cookies
Please enjoy them and share!
PS. Secret ingridients: Hugs kisses laughter and love!
I make these on special occations since my child has to watch her sugar I am sure you can use Splenda I have not tried it yet or figured the carbs per cookie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- unsalted butter (8 oz)nosubstitutes softened plus extra for greasing
- 1 1/2 c
- superfine (caster) sugar (11 oz)
- large eggs
- egg yolks
- 3 tsp
- real vanila or vanila extract
- oz baking soda
- 1/2 c
- regular 3 % fresh milk (lacotse is ok as well as soy as long as the fat is 3%)
- 9 c
- all purpose sifted flour
- 2 tsp
How to Make Children friendly cookies
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 F and grease a cookie sheet with butter . Beat together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Beating constantly, add the eggs and 2 of the yolks, 1 yolk at a time, then add the vanilla.
Fit the mixer with a dough hook. Combine the baking soda and the milk in a bowl. Beating constantly add the milk mixture in 2-3 batches, altering with the flour. Knead the mixture, adding flour as necessary to form a smooth, easy to handle dough.
- 2Roll pieces of the dough into 8-inch long, finger-thick cylinders. Fold in half, twist and put them on the cookie sheet. spaced well apart. Beat remaining egg yolks with 2 teaspoons water in a bowl and brush the cookies with the mixture.
Bake cookies for 20-30 minutes until golden.