Chickadee-Billion Calorie Bars
- 2 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 3/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 3 stick
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 2 stick
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- 2 large
- hershey bars with almonds or
- 4 cadbury's fruit and nut melted down yum!
How to Make Chickadee-Billion Calorie Bars
- 1To make crust add flour, sugar and cubes of softened butter.
- 2Prick all across with a fork and bake 350 degrees F. for 15 to 20 minutes to light and tan.
- 3Mix together and spread on cookie sheet with sides.
- 4Add one can of condensed milk, butter, brown sugar and vanilla. Cook topping for 7 minutes, until thick, adding vanilla last.
- 5Spread on top of the bottom crust layer.
- 6Melt 2 large Hershey bars with Almonds or Cadbury's milk chocolate.
- 7Spread over the center topping. Allow to cool cut into bar. This is really rich!