Chickadee-Billion Calorie Bars
2 1/4 call purpose flour
3/4 cgranulated sugar
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 cbrown sugar
2 largehershey bars with almonds or
·4 cadbury's fruit and nut melted down yum!
How to Make Chickadee-Billion Calorie Bars
- To make crust add flour, sugar and cubes of softened butter.
- Prick all across with a fork and bake 350 degrees F. for 15 to 20 minutes to light and tan.
- Mix together and spread on cookie sheet with sides.
- Add one can of condensed milk, butter, brown sugar and vanilla. Cook topping for 7 minutes, until thick, adding vanilla last.
- Spread on top of the bottom crust layer.
- Melt 2 large Hershey bars with Almonds or Cadbury's milk chocolate.
- Spread over the center topping. Allow to cool cut into bar. This is really rich!