★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 24 (12 doubles) graham crackers
- 3 c miniature marshmallows
- 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c chopped nuts of choice (opt.)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 c packed light brown sugar
How to Make Chewy Smores Squares!
- 11. Pre-heat oven to 350F. Coat a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- 2Line bottom of pan with graham crackers and evenly sprinkle with marshmallows, chocolate chips and then nuts if using.
- 3In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and brown sugar, stirring constantly until a syrup forms. Drizzle this all over the top.
- 4Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden on top and melted. Cool on a rack, then cut into small square.