Chewy Skor Toffee Bits Cookie
2 1/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 cbutter or margarine soft
3/4 cgranulated sugar
3/4 cpacked light brown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 3/4 cskor english toffee bits (10 oz pkg)
How to Make Chewy Skor Toffee Bits Cookie
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet(s).
- In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until well blended. Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded tsp onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Cool slightly. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.