Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
How to Make Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar, brown sugar and butter. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla and egg. Blend well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place dough balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- With fork dipped in sugar, flatten balls in criss-cross pattern.
- Bake at 375º for 6 to 9 minutes or until set and golden brown.