Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip -Gluten Free
How to Make Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip -Gluten Free
- Get the peanut butter easier to stir by microwaving it for 30-45 seconds in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cream together the first 4 ingredients.
- Put in the freezer to firm back up for 15-20 minutes.
- Fold in the Chocolate Chips.
- Spoon into hand, then roll into ping-pong sized balls and place on a cookie sheet about 1 1/2" apart. (they don't spread very much)
- Press the balls of dough criss cross with a fork, or a potato masher.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes, let completely cool before removing them from the cookie sheet they are fragile when still too warm. Or if you love them fresh out of the oven eat them in pieces like I do.