Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip -Gluten Free
How to Make Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip -Gluten Free
- 1Get the peanut butter easier to stir by microwaving it for 30-45 seconds in a medium mixing bowl.
- 2Cream together the first 4 ingredients.
- 3Put in the freezer to firm back up for 15-20 minutes.
- 4Fold in the Chocolate Chips.
- 5Spoon into hand, then roll into ping-pong sized balls and place on a cookie sheet about 1 1/2" apart. (they don't spread very much)
- 6Press the balls of dough criss cross with a fork, or a potato masher.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes, let completely cool before removing them from the cookie sheet they are fragile when still too warm. Or if you love them fresh out of the oven eat them in pieces like I do.