Chewy peanut butter-chocolate chip cookies
- stick of margarine or butter
- 1 3/4 c
- self rising flour
- 1 c
- light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 6 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Chewy peanut butter-chocolate chip cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2melt margarine or butter to soften.
- 3combine margarine or butter with peanut butter, egg, vanilla and milk in mixing bowl. Mix well by hand or with electric mixer.
- 4Add flour, brown sugar and chocolate chips to mixture and mix well.
- 5spoon teaspoonfuls of cookie mixture onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees F. for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Do not over bake for chewy cookies.
- 7Remove cookies from cookie sheet to a cooling rack. Store in tightly sealed container after cooling.