Chewy peanut butter-chocolate chip cookies
1stick of margarine or butter
1 3/4 cself rising flour
1 clight brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cpeanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
1 tspvanilla extract
6 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Chewy peanut butter-chocolate chip cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- melt margarine or butter to soften.
- combine margarine or butter with peanut butter, egg, vanilla and milk in mixing bowl. Mix well by hand or with electric mixer.
- Add flour, brown sugar and chocolate chips to mixture and mix well.
- spoon teaspoonfuls of cookie mixture onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Do not over bake for chewy cookies.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheet to a cooling rack. Store in tightly sealed container after cooling.