Chewy Oatmeal raisin Cookies
3eggs, well beaten
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cbutter (room temp)
1 cbrown sugar
1 cwhite sugar
2 1/2 cflour
2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Chewy Oatmeal raisin Cookies
- Combine well beaten eggs, raisins,& vanilla. Put in bowl cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 1 hour.
- Cream together butter & sugars. (I use my mixer, to cream ingredients after that I mix by hand or use the dough beaters to bring it together)
- Add flour, salt, cinnamon & baking soda to sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Blend in egg-raisin mixture & oatmeal. Dough will be stiff.
- Drop by heaping teaspoon/tablespoon depending on how big you want the ccokies onto an ungreased cookie sheet. ( I put parchment paper on my cookie sheet and they never burn and you can use on next batch in)
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. All stoves vary time may take a couple minutes more.
The secret to success with these cookies is the soaking of raisins.