Chewy Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
1 1/2 cpeanut butter
1 stickbutter, room temperature
2 1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2 Tbspvanilla extract
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 tspsalt
3 1/2 call purpose flour
2 coats, quick cooking
How to Make Chewy Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Lightly greased bar pan with butter. (I use the 15 ½” x 10” Pampered Chef stoneware bar pan.)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine peanut butter, brown sugar, oil and butter, milk, vanilla, and eggs in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer. Add salt and baking soda, mix again.
Add flour a little at a time until incorporated. Fold in oats.
- Place in lightly greased bar pan. Spread well and evenly to corners.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan for 30 minutes. Cut into approx. 2” squares. Makes 32 bars.