Chewy Gooey Maple Pecan Cookies
2 stickbutter, unsalted
3/4 cwhite sugar
1/2 cdark brown sugar
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tspmaple extract
1/4 cpure maple syrup
2/3 cpecans, chopped
2 1/2 call purpose flour
How to Make Chewy Gooey Maple Pecan Cookies
- Place all ingredients, except Syrup, Nuts, and Flour in a medium to large mixing bowl and cream together until well mixed with a large wooden spoon.
- Add the Maple Syrup and mix well.
- Stir in Pecans and Flour until well mixed.
- Spoon heaping teaspoonfuls of dough on an ungreased cookie sheet, 12 to a sheet.
- Bake in a 375 degree in a conventional oven for 9 minutes.
350 degrees in a convection oven for 9 minutes.
Ovens can vary. Be careful not to burn.
- Cool 2-3 minutes before transferring to a rack, using a spatula. Cool completely before storing airtight. Do not stack while cooling.
- Makes 4 1/2 - 5 dozen satisfying cookies.