Chewy Brownie Cookies
2/3 ccrisco all vegetable shortening
1 1/2 cpacked light brown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1/3 chershey's cocoa powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Heat the over to 375 degrees.
- Combine Crisco, brown sugar, water, vanilla in large bowl.Beat on medium speed until very well blended.
- Beat eggs into creamed mixture.
- Combine flour, coco, baking soda, and salt. Mix into creamed mixture until blended on low speed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded measuring tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Bake one baking sheet at a time at 375 degrees for 7-9 minutes or until cookies are set.