Cherry Vanilla Suagr Cookies
How to Make Cherry Vanilla Suagr Cookies
- Make cookies according to the directions on the package. It doesn't matter which brand you use.
- Add the package of dried cherries. I found out that Craisins cherry juice infused cranberries are a GREAT alternative also.
- Place the dough on a greased or sprayed cookie sheet. Use balls about 2 to 2 1/2 TBSP in amount.
- Bake at 375 until golden brown around the edges. This will ensure that cookies are done all the way while still being soft in the middle.
- Allow cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes before trying to remove. If not, they will fall apart and let the cookie sheet cool before doing another batch.