Cherry Pie Cookie Cups
How to Make Cherry Pie Cookie Cups
- Divide cookie dough in half; cut each half into 12 slices.
- Generously spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray or line with liners.
- Roll each slice into a ball, then place each ball into a mini muffin cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven; press down center of each cookie cup gently to make a small indentation.
- Fill each with 1 Tablespoon cherry pie filling.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Cool slightly; remove from pan.
- Drizzle with mixture of powdered sugar, melted butter, milk and extract.
- Store in refrigerator.