Cherry Pie Cookie Cups
How to Make Cherry Pie Cookie Cups
- 1Divide cookie dough in half; cut each half into 12 slices.
- 2Generously spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray or line with liners.
- 3Roll each slice into a ball, then place each ball into a mini muffin cup.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven; press down center of each cookie cup gently to make a small indentation.
- 6Fill each with 1 Tablespoon cherry pie filling.
- 7Return to oven and bake an additional 3-5 minutes.
- 8Cool slightly; remove from pan.
- 9Drizzle with mixture of powdered sugar, melted butter, milk and extract.
- 10Store in refrigerator.