Cherry Chip Cookies
How to Make Cherry Chip Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Mix together the cake mix, oil,and eggs until well incorporated.
- 3Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
- 4Bake for 7-8 minutes. (Oven times and temperatures really can vary. I highly recommend watching your cookies closely! I always pull out my cookies when they are still slightly soft in the middle, and before the edges have gone brown. I let my cookies finish baking outside of the oven for a minute or two.)
- 5If you like, you can top these with some cherry frosting.