Cherry Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Substitutions you could make are using Blueberry pie filling or using different cookie dough.Philadelphia Indulgence also comes in Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate which would work with a chocolate chip cookie.
How to Make Cherry Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners
- Place one piece of sugar cookie dough in each muffin cup
- Bake cookies according to directions
- Let cool
- Once cooled, top the cookie with the Philadelphia White Chocolate Indulgence. Make a well using the back of a spoon. Make sure to leave enough room for the cherry topping.
- In the well that you made in the Philadelphia White Chocolate Indulgence, place 3 cherries and a little of the sauce from the cherry pie filling.
- Keep in the refrigerator