Cherry Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Substitutions you could make are using Blueberry pie filling or using different cookie dough.Philadelphia Indulgence also comes in Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate which would work with a chocolate chip cookie.
- pieces any brand frozen sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz. containers philadelphia white chocolate indulgence
- 1 can(s)
- (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
How to Make Cherry Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- 1Line a muffin pan with paper liners
- 2Place one piece of sugar cookie dough in each muffin cup
- 3Bake cookies according to directions
- 4Let cool
- 5Once cooled, top the cookie with the Philadelphia White Chocolate Indulgence. Make a well using the back of a spoon. Make sure to leave enough room for the cherry topping.
- 6In the well that you made in the Philadelphia White Chocolate Indulgence, place 3 cherries and a little of the sauce from the cherry pie filling.
- 7Keep in the refrigerator