24maraschino cherries, with juice reserved
1/2 cbutter, softened not melted
3/4 cpowdered sugar
1 1/2 call purpose flour
2 Tbsphalf and half
1 cpowdered sugar
1/4 creserved maraschino cherry juice
How to Make Cherry Bonbons
- Drain cherries, reserving 1/4 cup juice for glaze; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- Stir in flour and next 3 ingredients.
- Shape into 24 balls. Press each ball around a cherry. Covering completely.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350F for 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and drizzle with glaze. Combine all ingredients together to make Cherry Glaze.