Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Snickers Bars
- 1/2 c
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 16 1/2 oz
- pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- snickers candy bars
- 1 bottle
- hershey's syrup caramel (optional)
How to Make Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Snickers Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- 2Beat egg, sugar, and cream cheese until smooth.
- 3Cut up 2 Snickers candy bars into small pieces and mix into the cheesecake blend.
- 4Press Pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough onto the bottom of a 9x9 inch pan.
- 5Spread cream cheese mix over the cookie dough in the pan evenly.
- 6Cut up remaining two Snickers candy bars into small pieces and sprinkle over the cheesecake mix in the pan.
- 7Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- 8Let cool for 30 minutes before chilling for atleast two hours.
- 9Cascade caramel across the cookie bar if desired and serve.