Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Snickers Bars
★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozcream cheese
16 1/2 ozpillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
4snickers candy bars
1 bottlehershey's syrup caramel (optional)
How to Make Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Snickers Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Beat egg, sugar, and cream cheese until smooth.
- Cut up 2 Snickers candy bars into small pieces and mix into the cheesecake blend.
- Press Pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough onto the bottom of a 9x9 inch pan.
- Spread cream cheese mix over the cookie dough in the pan evenly.
- Cut up remaining two Snickers candy bars into small pieces and sprinkle over the cheesecake mix in the pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before chilling for atleast two hours.
- Cascade caramel across the cookie bar if desired and serve.