Cheating Kit Kats
This is a simple & easy recipe to get the children involved in the kitchen making something tasty & sweet.....kids love making these.
They are also good for any occassion when you need a little extra something sweet with out all the fuss of being in the kitchen all day.
- 1 pack of sugar wafers (chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla)
- 1 package of chocolate bark or white chocolate bark
How to Make Cheating Kit Kats
- 1Melt the chocolate of your choice.
- 2Dip each wafer in the chocolate. Shake off excess chocolate.
- 3Lay cookies that have been dipped on wax paper till chocolate hardens.
- 4Store in air tight container.
- 5Enjoy the goodness of a cheating kit kat bar!