Cheating Chippers (cookies)
Kid friendly....children love to make these too....
- 1- bag of miniature reese's cups
How to Make Cheating Chippers (cookies)
- 1Place one square of the Chocolate Chip Cookies in a muffin tin that makes 24.
- 2Bake on 350 for 8 minutes.
- 3While cookies are baking unwrap reese's cups.
- 4When cookies are done....place a piece of the chocolate in the center of the cookies and press down.
- 5Let cool.
- 6When cool remove cookies with a spoon going around the edges of each. Enjoy!