Cheaters oatmeal raisin cookies
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix made according to directions
- 3 1/2 c
- oatmeal, uncooked
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 2 dash(es)
How to Make Cheaters oatmeal raisin cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Mix all ingredients together put spices with cake mix then oatmeal and raisins.
- 3Spoon out on ungreased cookie sheets,I used tablespoon. These may spread a bit.Cook in oven approximately 10 to 15 min til bottom is brown top will not brown much.
- 4When done leave on cookiesheet bout a minute and then transfer to plate or cooling rack.Enjoy about four will do me till the next meal,also my hubby can eat 4-6 in a day without affecting his sugar,also this can be done with the sugar free mixes when you can find them