Cathy's Crazy Cookies
2 cbutter, softened
2 clight brown sugar firmly packed
1 cgranulated sugar
4 tspvanilla extract
2 1/2 call-purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
6 cquick-cooking oats
1 1/2 cchopped walnuts
1 pkgchocolate chips
1 pkgpeanut butter chips
How to Make Cathy's Crazy Cookies
- Oven should be preheated to 325 degrees
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, and both sugars until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time. Then stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a medium size bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture a little at a time, until blended.
- Mix in the oats, nuts, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10-12 min. or until edges are slightly browned. Transfer to wire rack to cool.