Cashew Butterscotch Oaties
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
3 crolled oats
3/4 ccoarsely chopped roasted salted cashews
11 ozbag of butterscotch baking chips
1 1/2 stickbutter, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Cashew Butterscotch Oaties
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Measure all of the dry ingredients into a gallon size freezer bag or large bowl. Seal the bag and shake gently to combine or stir with a wooden spoon if using a bowl.
- I find that a stand mixer is the easiest way to mix this dough but you may use a wooden spoon by hand or an electric hand mixer.
Pour the dry ingredients into a mixer bowl. Add the moist ingredients.
- Beat on low until all ingredients are combined and no dry ingredients remain visible. This comes together quickly. It only takes a minute with a mixer.
- Grease clean hands and roll dough into walnut sized ball. Place on ungreased baking sheet and flatten slightly with your hands. leave 2" space between cookie dough.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Let sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Remove to rack to cool. Store in tightly sealed container
- Hide these cookies if you wish for them to stick around for any length of time!