12double graham crackers
2 cmini marshmallows
3/4 cbutter, melted
3/4 cbrown sugar, packed
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 calmonds, sliced
1 ccoconut, flaked
How to Make Carmel Heavenlies
- Arrange the graham crackers in a single layer on a 10 x 15 x 1 inch baking pan. Sprinkle with the marshmallows.
- Combine butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the brown sugar dissolves, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in vnilla extract.
- Drizzle over the marshmallows, sprinkle with the almonds and coconut. Bake for 12-14 minutes at 350 degrees or until golden brown.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack. Cut into 3" squares; cut each square into halves diagonally to form triangles.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or freeze for up to 3 months.