Caramel toffee crunch cookies
I made these and they did not last over night.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- duncan hines caramel cake mix
- 1/4 c
- egg beaters
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. fat free cream cheese
- 1 pkg
- heath english toffee bits
- 1/2 c
- enough water to mix well
How to Make Caramel toffee crunch cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350*F. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray or use parchment paper.
- 2Cream the cream cheese and liquid eggs until light. Add in the cake mix and enough water to make it a dough. Add in the toffee chips.
- 3Use a tablespoon to scoop the dough onto the cookie sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes.
- 4Put on the cooling rack to cool for a few minutes and then remove them from the cookie sheet and let them cool completely.