Caramel Pecan Crunch Cookies
I took one bite and "mmmmm'd". I thought to myself, "self, this will make an amazing cookie"!!
I played around and came up with a winner! Family loved it, (score), now co-workers... to quote one of my coworkers, she said... "Didi, this taste like Christmas in my mouth"!!
I almost changed the name to that, because she nailed it literally on the head. This cookie tastes like Christmas!!! So good and ADDICTING!!!
Hoping you and yours enjoy this cookie as much as we do!!
- 1 c
- packaged caramels w/ wrappings removed
- 6 Tbsp
- heavy cream, cold
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cloves
- 2-1/2 c
- kellogg's caramel pecan crunch cereal
- 2/3 c
- 2/3 c
- 1 c
CARAMEL PECAN CRUNCH COOKIES
How to Make Caramel Pecan Crunch Cookies
- 1In a glass bowl add caramels and cream and microwave on high in 10-12 second depending on your microwave) increments till liquified and smooth, stirring w/ a rubber spatuala every time you take out to stir. Once melted and smooth, set aside.
- 2Sift together; flour, baking powder, salt and spices. Set aside.
- 3Combine cereal with milk, stirring thoroughly to make sure the cereal has been thoroughly saturated with milk. Set aside.
- 4In a stand up mixer, or hand mixer and bowl, start by creaming butter; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy. Add eggs and beat thoroughly.
- 8Bake @ 375 for 10 minutes.