☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 3/4 coats, uncooked
1 1/2 call purpose flour
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 cpeanuts, chopped
1/4 tspsalt, optional
3/4 cbutter, melted
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
12 1/ ozcaramel ice cream topping
1/4 call purpose flour
How to Make Caramel Oatmeal Chewies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees; grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir in butter, mixing well until blended.
- Reserve 1 cup; press remaining onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown; cool 10 minutes.
- Top with nuts and chocolate pieces.
- Mix caramel topping and 1/4 cup flour until smooth; drizzle over chocolate pieces to within 1/4-inch of pan edges.
- Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture; bake an additional 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool; chill until set.