Annamaria Settanni McDonald
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 2 c
- m&m candies (any flavor you like)
How to Make Candy Blondies
- 1Heat the oven to 350°F. Line a 3-quart shallow baking pan with aluminum foil with 2 inches of foil extending beyond the edges of the pan. Lightly grease the foil.
- 2Stir the flour mixture, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- 3Beat the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- 4Reduce the speed to low. Slowly add the flour and beat just until combined. Stir in 1 3/4 cups M&M's.
- 5Pour the batter into the pan. Sprinkle with the remaining M&M's.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it.
- 7Cool the blondies in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Use the foil to remove the blondies from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.