Annamaria Settanni McDonald
2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
1 c(2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
1 cbrown sugar
1 Tbsppure vanilla extract
2 cm&m candies (any flavor you like)
How to Make Candy Blondies
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Line a 3-quart shallow baking pan with aluminum foil with 2 inches of foil extending beyond the edges of the pan. Lightly grease the foil.
- Stir the flour mixture, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Reduce the speed to low. Slowly add the flour and beat just until combined. Stir in 1 3/4 cups M&M's.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Sprinkle with the remaining M&M's.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Cool the blondies in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Use the foil to remove the blondies from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.