★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 stickbutter, softened
3/4 cbrown sugar
1 Tbsppure vanilla extract
3 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspkosher salt
10 ozchocolate chips (1 bag)
·variety snack size resses peanut butter cups, snicker's and kit kats
How to Make Candy Bar Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a stand or electric mixer, cream together butter and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Place flour, baking soda and salt in large bowl, mix then slowly add the wet ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips to combine. Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of the snack size candy bar.
- Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of candy bar. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until candy bar is enclosed with dough.
- Place onto parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve with a tall glass of milk.