Calf Slobber (meringue) Spiced Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- large egg whites
- 1 pinch
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 3/4 c
- sugar ( splenda can be substitued)
How to Make Calf Slobber (meringue) Spiced Cookies
- 1Pre-heat oven to 325.
- 2Wisk egg whites ( I use my KitchenAid mixer )until they form stiff peaks.
- 3Add spice, salt, vanilla, and half your sugar. Mix again until stiff peaks are reached again.
- 4Pour in the rest of the sugar and re-mix.
- 5Spray cookie pan or baking stone. I prefer my stone.
- 6Place calf slobbers in a piping bag or cookie press. Press out cookies on baking stone.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes or until light brown. Cookies are done when they are able to slide from the stone without sticking. Enjoy!