☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxyellow cake mix - betty crocker
1/2 ccanola oil
1/2 cchopped walnuts - if you like them
1/2 ceach of white and dark chocolate
How to Make Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, oil, 1 Tbsp. milk, vanilla and egg.
- Use another Tbsp. of milk if batter is dry.
- After batter is mixed, add nuts, if you would like, then add chocolate and white chips
- Do not grease cookie sheet and drop dough by 1 Tblsp., 2 inches apart on sheet.
- Bake 10 - 12 minutes or until edges are set.
- Cool 1 - 2 minutes and remove to cooling rack.