How to Make Butterscotch Shortbread
- 1Cream butter and powered sugar untill light and fluffy.
- 2Add vanilla.
- 3Mix flour,cornstarch,and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Mix well.
- 4Fold in chips and toffee. Put on a piece of plastic wrap, shape into a log shape. wrap the plastic wrap around the log. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 5Unwrap the dough, place on cutting board. Cut in to slices about 3/8 ths of an inch thick. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake @ 350 for 10 to 12 min. Or untill lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Makes aprox. 4 dozen.