- 6-ounce packages butterscotch morsels
- 2 Tbsp
- light corn syrup
- 1/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 6-ounce can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 12-ounce box vanilla wafers, crushed
- 2 c
- pecans or walnuts, finely chopped
- confectioners' sugar
How to Make BUTTERSCOTCH ORANGE BALLS
- 1Crush entire box of vanilla wafers and pour into large mixing bowl. Add finely chopped nuts. Set aside.
- 2In a double boiler over medium-low heat, melt butterscotch morsels. Add light corn syrup, granulated sugar and thawed orange juice. Blend until sugar dissolves.
- 3Pour warm butterscotch mixture over wafers/nuts. Mix well by hand. Roll into teaspoon-sized balls and roll in confectioners' sugar. Place on waxed paper to completely cool. Store in airtight container.