How to Make Butterscotch Crispies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream shortening, sugar and brown sugar together in mixing bowl with paddle attachment. Mix until well incorporated and light and fluffy.
- 3Gradually add in eggs and vanilla. Continue mixing on medium speed.
- 4Mix together flour, salt and baking soda and gradually add to sugar mixture.
- 5Add in Oatmeal and mix for an additional 2 minutes, then blend in butterscotch chips and remove from mixer.
- 6Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased cookies sheet and bake off for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.