How to Make Butterscotch Crispies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream shortening, sugar and brown sugar together in mixing bowl with paddle attachment. Mix until well incorporated and light and fluffy.
- Gradually add in eggs and vanilla. Continue mixing on medium speed.
- Mix together flour, salt and baking soda and gradually add to sugar mixture.
- Add in Oatmeal and mix for an additional 2 minutes, then blend in butterscotch chips and remove from mixer.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased cookies sheet and bake off for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.