And if you want you can switch the butterscotch for chocolate chips, or peanut butter chips or anything else like raisens your choice =)..
2 cself rising flour
1 cbutter, softened or crisco butter flavor shortening
3/4 cgranulated sugar
1 cpacked brown sugar
1 Tbspvanilla extract
3 cbutterscotch baking chips
How to Make BUTTERSCOTCH COOKIES
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour, Stir in morsels.
- add milk when you are mixing the dough. This will make it less stiff and the cookies will be less hard and crunchy when they are done. If you do this, though, make sure the dough is nice and cold as you drop it onto the cookie sheet, If the dough melts around the edges before it starts to bake, sometimes the edges will burn or get too brown. Frankly, the cookies always taste better if you let the dough chill overnight before baking anyway. It's just that most of us don't have the patience!
- BAKE in preheated 375-degree [Fahrenheit] oven for 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies or until golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.