Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cindi M Bauer
1 box(15.25 oz.) yellow cake mix (with pudding in the mix)
1/2 cbutter, melted
1/4 c(packed) brown sugar
1 Tbspcocoa powder
1/2 cbutterscotch chips
1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chip morsels
1/2 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl add the cake mix, eggs, melted butter, brown sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Fold in the butterscotch chips, semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels, and the chopped walnuts.
- Line baking pans with parchment paper.
- Drop cookie dough by tablespoonfuls, onto parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 14 minute, or until the cookies are golden on top, and being careful not to over bake the cookies.
- Place baked cookies onto wire racks to cool completely.
- Yields: 36 cookies