Butterscotch Cheesecake Bars
- 3/4 c
- butterscotch chips
- 1/3 c
- butter, room temperature
- 2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c
- walnuts, finely ground
- (8 oz) cream cheese, room temperature
- (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Butterscotch Cheesecake Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 2To Make the Crust, melt the butterscotch chips and butter in a medium saucepan, stirring until smooth. Remove from the heat and add in the graham cracker crumbs and walnuts. Spread 1/2 of this mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- 3To Make the Filling, beat the cream cheese and condensed milk together in a medium bowl using an electric mixer. Add the egg and vanilla, mixing well. Pour the mixture over the crust. Sprinkle the remaining crust mixture over the filling.
- 4Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan on a wire rack before cutting into large or small bars.