How to Make Butterscotch Bark
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread pecans and coconut on baking sheet and bake until toasted, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven to cool.
- Generously grease 10" x 15" baking sheet (jelly roll pan) with butter. Break graham crackers in half (squares) and line pan with them in a single layer.
- Sprinkle crackers with nuts, coconut and chips.
- In sauce pan, melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat until dissolved and smooth. DO NOT BOIL! Evenly pour mixture over crackers. Using back of spoon gently move mixture so that it completely covers all the crackers.
- Bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely. Break into squares to serve.