3/4 cbrown sugar
1 cbutter, room temperature
2 1/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 pkg(8 count) mini butterfingers, crushed up (or more if you like more)
How to Make ButterFinger Cookies
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix together sugar, brown sugar, butter and egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in Flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in crushed butterfingers.
- On parchment paper lined cookie sheet drop by teaspoon full (I like to use a 1 inch scoop, but whatever size you like them)
- Bake 8-10 min or longer if you make them bigger until light golden brown.
- Cool slighty, and store in an airtight container to keep chewy.
- I have also tried with other candy bars but this was my favorite!! Reese Cups and Heath Bar are also good!