- 3/4 c
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1 c
- butter, room temperature
- 2 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 pkg
- (8 count) mini butterfingers, crushed up (or more if you like more)
How to Make ButterFinger Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Mix together sugar, brown sugar, butter and egg in a large bowl.
- 3Stir in Flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- 4Stir in crushed butterfingers.
- 5On parchment paper lined cookie sheet drop by teaspoon full (I like to use a 1 inch scoop, but whatever size you like them)
- 6Bake 8-10 min or longer if you make them bigger until light golden brown.
- 7Cool slighty, and store in an airtight container to keep chewy.
- 8I have also tried with other candy bars but this was my favorite!! Reese Cups and Heath Bar are also good!