BUTTER PECAN BISCOTTI
- 1 box
- pillsbury moist supreme yellow premiumcake mix(18.25oz)
- 2 large
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- almond extract
- 1/2 c
- pecans,finely chopped
- no stick cooking spray
- 1/2 c
- white baking chips(or white bark chopped up)
FOR TOP AFTER BISCOTTI IS BAKED AND THEN COOLED COMPLETELY
How to Make BUTTER PECAN BISCOTTI
- 1BLEND cake mix, eggs, butter, water and almond extract in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until evenly moistened. Stir in pecans. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- 2HEAT oven to 325°F. Coat two baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray. Divide dough in half on lightly floured surface. Shape each half into a 14 x 1 1/2-inch loaf. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- 3BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and slightly firm. Cool 5 minutes. With sharp serrated knife, cut loaves diagonally into 3/4-inch thick slices. Place cut side down on same baking sheets.
- 4BAKE 15 to 20 minutes longer or until lightly browned, turning halfway through baking time. Remove from baking sheets to wire racks to cool completely.
- 5PLACE baking chips in 1-quart heavy duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds or until melted and smooth when kneaded. Cut off small bottom corner of bag. Drizzle lightly over biscotti. Let stand 15 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store in airtight container.