BUTTER CRUNCH COOKIE
2 cbutter, softened
3 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
2 tspcream of tartar
4 ccorn flakes slightly crushed**
1 cchopped pecans
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THEM NUT FREE I WOULD USE 5 CUPS OF CORN FLAKES**
How to Make BUTTER CRUNCH COOKIE
- Heat oven to 350*
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the cornflakes and pecans.
- Roll into 1-in balls. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.