How to Make Butter Crumbs
- 12 Sticks of Margarine, or butter 2/3 of a cup of sugar 1 teaspoon of cinnamon 2 and 1/2 cups of flour.
- 2In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients with your fingers, until the mixture resembles a crumbly texture about 10 min or so.
- 3Sprinkle evenly into a 13 by 9 inch pan, and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 min.
- 4Also, make sure that the margarine is cold or it will not have the right consistincy.
- 5As soon as the cookies come out of the oven cut them into squares, and sprinkle with confection sugar. Let cool and serve. Enjoy.