Butter Cream Cranberry Sandwich Cookie
6 Tbspbutter, room temperature (for cookie)
3 Tbspsugar (for cookie)
1egg yolk (for cookie)
1 call purpose flour, strained (for cookie)
4 Tbspdried cranberry (for butter cream)
4 Tbspbutter, room temperature (for butter cream)
8 Tbspwhite chocolate chip, melted (for butter cream)
How to Make Butter Cream Cranberry Sandwich Cookie
- In a bowl, combine 6 tablespoons butter, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 egg yolk, 1 cup flour. Mix well. Shape the dough into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator. Roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thick. Cut out the dough to 1’x 2.5-3’ square. Place on the parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes. Let Cool.
- In the mean time, make cranberry butter cream. In a bowl, combine 4 tablespoons butter, melted white chocolate and dried cranberry. Mix well until creamy.
- Spread the butter cream on the flat side of one cookie, top with another cookie to make a sandwich. Repeat this with remaining cookies.