Butter Ball Chiffon Cookies
Sharing from my "Taste OF Home Magazine".
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 1/4 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 pkg
- ( 3.4 ounce ) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 c
- chopped pecans or walnuts
- (1.4 ounce) heath candy bars, chopped
How to Make Butter Ball Chiffon Cookies
- 1In a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the pudding mix, water and vanilla. Gradually stir in nuts and chopped candy bars.
- 2Roll into 1 inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 325 degree for 12 - 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool for 3 minutes before removing to wire racks.
- 3This recipe does not use eggs.