Burnt Sugar Cookies1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cboiling water
1 cmilk, sour
3 Tbspbaking soda
How to Make Burnt Sugar Cookies
- Put 2 cups sugar in skillet, stir until melted.
- Remove from heat when molasses has become dark brown.
- Pour 1 cup boiling water into molasses after removing from heat.
- Mix eggs, lard, ginger, sour milk and salt while molasses cools.
- Put soda in molasses and stir well.
- Pour together and work in flour to stiff dough.
- Drop on baking sheet by teaspoonful and bake in 375 degree oven.