Buffalo Chip Cookies
I sent them to school with him for treats and he came home needing the recipe. The kids wanted thier moms to make them Buffalo Chips Cookies too!
My son is 21 and I recently saw one of those moms who told me that she is still making them.
They are hard to explain, but they are just a very good cookie.
2 cmargarine or butter
2 cbrown sugar packed
2 craisin bran, heaping
1 cwalnuts, chopped
2 tspbaking powder
2 tspbaking soda
2 coatmeal, uncooked
2 cchocolate chips
How to Make Buffalo Chip Cookies
- I use my kitchen aid mixer. This makes a big batch of cookies.
- Cream sugars and margarine or butter. Add eggs. Beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until blended.
- Add raisin bran cereal, nuts, oatmeal, chocolate chips and coconut. Mix until combined.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees.
- I bake these on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. I use a large cookie scoop or drop them about the size of a walnut onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. You to lightly brown them and not over bake.
Cool for 1-2 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.