1 pkgbrownie mix for a 9x13 pan
1 jar(s)marshmallow cream (7 oz)
1 cpeanut butter
1 cchocolate chips
1 cbutterscotch chips
1 ccoconut, flaked
1 1/2 cpuffed rice cereal
1 1/2 ccoarsley crushed pretzel pieces
How to Make Brownie Supreme
- Make the brownies according to directions. Let cool.
- Spread all the marshmallow cream on top of the brownies.
- Evenly sprinkle coconut on top of marshmallow cream.
- Using a double boiler or microwave safe bowl, combine peanut butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. Melt together and blend well.
- Fold in puffed rice cereal and pretzel pieces. Spread over the coconut layer.
- Cool in refrigerator for 4 hours prior to serving.