Brownie on a Stick
11 Tbspbutter, unsalted
4 tspstrong coffee
2 tspvanilla extract
1 cbittersweet chocolate chips
3/4 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 3/4 call purpose flour
1/2 ccocoa, unsweetened
1 1/4 tspbaking powder
How to Make Brownie on a Stick
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In saucepan melt butter, sugar, vanilla, and coffee until smooth. Add chocolate chips and stir until fully melted.
- Put chocolate mixture into mixing bowl and run on low for 5 min until batter slightly cooled. Add eggs one at a time. Add flour into batter and blend just until incorporated.
- Put batter in fridge and chill about 30 min.
- Using a large size cookie scooper, scoop batter into you hand and roll into ball then place onto jellyroll pan and insert stick.
- Bake at 350 for 16 minutes.