Brownie Mix Cookies
- 1 box
- 19.5 oz boxed fudge brownie mix
- 1/3 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 tsp
- espresso powder, instant
- 1/4 c
- canola oil
- 2 large
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 c
- extra dark chocolate chips
How to Make Brownie Mix Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 2Whisk together brownie mix, flour and espresso powder. Ad oil, eggs and water, stir to combine. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 3Drop spoon fulls onto parchment lined cookie sheet and bake 9 minutes. Be careful not to over bake. Let cookies rest on baking sheet for 2 to 3 minutes before moving to cooling rack. You can just pull the sheet of parchment to the cooling rack if you like.
- 4You can ice them with your favorite icing if you like. Quick easy and oh so good! Perfect with a fresh cup of coffee.